I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Friday, December 01, 2006

30th November 2006, 16:03

Forgot to post it yesterday: I've Got Mine Intership with Infineon. Yeah!!!
That was one happy news that made me smile really wide yesterday.

This morning, taking the usual bus no. 2 to classes, we boarded a bus no. 2 with so many balloons & decorations. Know why??? The driver was driving for his last day & his colleagues decorated his bus. So sweet rite? Why do we not have that in Singapore? No wonder they say we are not creative...hee hee! It's his last day of work before receiving his pension (yah it's printed on papers stuck over the bus). How interesting!

After class, lucky me sat diagonally across a cute Belgian and to make things even better, his twin came up a few stops later sitting across me. I'm not shy, I juz took my time staring at both of them. They're so cute...OMG! Twins! How often do I meet a pair that good-looking sitting across me.

Having received so many nice happenings, there is definitely the not-nice things to happen. I'm getting sick which I hope not, I just hope my throat doesn't get too inflammed over the days. The bug is trying to be my good friend, but I'm trying hard to keep it away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home